Subscribe via e-mail

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Isaiah Study

Mr. Miller,

My church adult Sunday School class wanted to study the book of Isaiah. We are part of the RCA in North central Illinois. I led the class, chapter by chapter. As of today, we have been at it for 10 months and we are on Chapter 53. Your material, although not initially planned, has become a great tool for us. I stumbled on it from the net one day as I was preparing for class. I wanted to thank you for your work and dedication. You have taken a group of about 20 of us, and helped us to learn so much. Thank you again!

(Name Removed)
Ebenezer Reformed Church
Oregon Illinois, 61061



Thanks for your comments, that is why it is online. You give me the satisfaction I have posted it for. I think you will really enjoy my material on Isaiah 63.

Fred P Miller

0 comments: